Monday, November 24, 2008

Hello everybody! Welcome to Jacob's world. This is the Wall E movie. Wall E is a cool movie. Well, Wall E is kind of a dusty robot and we don't understand his language. He kind of speaks a little funny. Come on in everybody, don't be shy! Welcome to my new home. I was thinking this is a picture of Star Wars the Clone Wars. Star Wars is a little violent but it's not about fighting, it's about winning.

Star wars the Clone Wars is just cartoons but it looks real to me. For my journey it's still at the movie theatre and it's just cartoons. There are lots of episodes of it but we don't know what kind of number it is.
Okay, Hello everybody, come in, come in...this is my home, come on in! I want to tell you about this picture. This is Joshua with a silly face. When I take pictures with my camera, it makes me want to take more. I just like to take pictures and make movies with my camera.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Thanks for showing us your home Jacob! Seamus loves Wall-E too!